Four Ladies Cottage, Southwest Port Mouton, Nova Scotia
Located on Southwest Port Mouton Beach, I built the Four Ladies Cottage myself. Just a couple years old, built in traditional “salt-box” style, it is fully winterized. Large windows and doors face the ocean, giving you a breath-taking view of the water from most rooms in the cottage. It is a one minute walk to the beach, where you can explore and drink in the sea air.
- living/dining/kitchen area
- kitchen equiped with fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave, pantry
- 1 bedroom with queen size bed
- 1 bedroom with single bed
- bathroom: tub/shower, toilet and sink
- deck – facing the beach
- one queen size bed
- one double-size pullout bed
- bathroom: shower, toilet and sink
- kitchenette: microwave, sink, fridge, toaster oven
- balcony – facing the beach
- wood stove
- wireless Internet
- RV parking available
Please advise in advance of food allergies, and preferences. I will do my best to accommodate!
Smoking: only outside the building please.
Pets: Sorry, no pets at the Four Ladies Cottage. I love animals, but some of my guests are allergic to pets!
Season: Open from May to October
Four Ladies Cottage
(Click photos to enlarge)